Had a very good time in Stowe and a great stay at the Brass Lantern Inn. The inn was full so we managed a small room for two nights and a bigger room for two more nights. The second room was perfect. It had a mini gas fireplace in the design of a wooden stove. We put our ski boots out and enjoyed a brandy by the fire. The in keepers were the highlight of our stay. They were so welcoming and friendly while at the same time gave us space for privacy. We loved our generous breakfasts and very much enjoyed afternoon tea with cookies. The hot tub was also a well enjoyed feature après ski with only one suggestion. It would have been nice to have a towel rack there. We just brushed the snow off some chairs instead. Next visit I'll pack a bath robe and slippers. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont