Recently stayed here and found it very pleasant and affordable. Room was large and clean. Indoor and outdoor pool, nice outdoor seating area for stargazing. Common areas cozy with some very interesting artwork. Friendly staff and great location. Given all the above and the low rates, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont