Stayed here for a long weekend with roughly 35 people on 25 motorcycles and they were nothing but awesome. The pool was a welcome site after riding 350 miles in 90 degree heat and the hot tub was perfect for relaxing those aching muscles.
Kyle, the guy at the desk was fantastic, accommodated all our requests with a smile and went above and beyond with his service. Hot apps in the evening, solid continental breakfast. Beautiful decks and grounds.
Can not wait to go back next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont