“Excellent Meal”
Review of Solstice

Solstice
Reserve with OpenTable
Solstice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Base of Stowe Mountain Resort
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We had dinner here on our recent visit and it was one of the most enjoyable meals on our trip through Vermont. We were greeted warmly at the hostess stand and immediately seated and made to feel welcomed. The server was very pleasant and the wine recommendation by the sommelier was perfect. The kitchen is open to view and very professionally staffed. Our appetizers were delicious. My wife had the salmon and I had the pork cutlet, both were well prepared and quite tasty with fresh spices from their own garden just outside the dining room area. If we are in the area again we will definitely eat here again.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed August 28, 2018

First of all I was rushed from the time I entered until I left. The food was bland with limited options available. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else. For the price I expected much more and was disappointed at every turn. Oh, and management, please save your canned response for someone else. It's obvious you don't care at all about the customer or you would have actually listened to me when I complained about dirty table ware.

1  Thank krskierguy
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Fun, fun, fun is what our server Moraya is! She explained all the menu to us, was pleasant, knowledgeable and never short. She is an asset to this restaurant.
We ordered a lot of varied foods, lots of appetizers, veggies and entrees, all good.
We have fined at several restaurants in Stowe, but this was a very special experience, thanks to Moraya.
Soup, pork chop, chicken, duck pate’, all veggies were delicious and generous portions too.
A restaurant to enjoy even if not staying there.
Our valet parking ticket was validated and that certainly was nice too.
A must to visit and dine at when in Stowe.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

The server was so cranky. I mean they were making faces when I was asking about the menu. I actually asked them straight out, did I say something to offend you? Shocking that they would have someone like that working in what is supposed to be their premier dining establishment. I wasn't a fan of the food but my husband thought it was ok

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Because there were over 20 people in our group, we were required to give a 10.00 per person down payment and also had to choose from a 3,4 or 5 course meal. We were not given the option to select from the menu. That being said, the food was great. But, it was in July, and our seating was at 5:30. The restaurant was not full, nor was it when we left at 7:30.

Been to Solstice? Share your experiences!