We needed a room for 4 of us at a reasonable price during Feb vacation week--at a popular ski resort--and the Golden Eagle fit the bill. The rooms need some updating, but everything was in good repair, the giant hot tub was huge hit with the kids, and there was a lovely fireplace. The pool, hot tub and other activities were a treat for the kids. We enjoyed the included breakfast at their restaurant--food was very good, but leave enough time if you're rushing to get to the ski hill. Only other critique is that we would have enjoyed having a microwave in the room, but there was a small fridge. We will definitely be back, and recommend it to families with kids (ours are 8 and 7).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe