I went with my fiance for the Labour day week end.
I really appreciated the service: we checked in very promptly .
The room 184 is great Clean, extra pillows extra covers and towels.
Right in front of our room and from our patio door we could see the peaceful pond surrounded by tall pine trees.
Every night we would drag the long chairs to the pond and lay down and watch shooting stars.
We got there late at night the view was beautiful and very relaxing.
The resort have it's own trail for hiking. Calm, the nature was gloriously charming and breathtaking.
The service to the room was excellent.
Thank you sweetheart ...Great escape vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Shuttle service to downtown and ski area. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe