Golden Eagle Resort
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$94
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$260
$199
  • Pool
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$200
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$188
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$69
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$112
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$183
Edson Hill(Stowe)(Great Value!)
$200
1,166 results
All reviewscolonial cafeterrace wingbreakfast restaurantbreakfast planhot tubcookiesshuffle boardpieoutdoor poolhiking trailsnew ownersgames roomdowntown stowebike pathnew englandski tripmountain road
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have stayed at the Golden Eagle a number of times. This time we took our small dog and stayed in a dog friendly room. It was fine, but the rooms are tired and need a make over. The breakfast cafe is great. The pool and hot tub are good. Like the location for walking downtown. I just think the place needs a bit of a spruce up.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

First time staying here and my family and I were very pleased with our mini-suite and especially the breakfasts! The chef makes a special muffin every morning--so delicious! Our mini-suite was clean and plenty roomy for the 4 of us. The kids loved having the pool to hop in après ski. We'll be back next February!

Room Tip: First floor keeps you from having to lug all the luggage and ski gear up the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Overall we loved our stay. I was a little disappointed with the fireplace in our room. I was expecting a real wood burning fireplace. What we had was a gas fireplace with a very loud mechanical timer. Had I been informed of this when I chose to upgrade our room (specifically for the fireplace) I probably would've opted to keep my original reservation.That being said everyone was very nice and friendly. I'd definitely stay there again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I usually ski Stowe once a year, and when I do, I always stay here. The rooms are large, clean, and serviceable. The Colonial Cafe has great breakfasts (book a package that includes breakfast). The spa is in a separate building (large indoor pool, large indoor jacuzzi, average sauna by the pool). Great resort for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a nice quality accommodation at a fair price. Rooms are tidy and beds are very comfortable. The staff is welcoming and friendly and the breakfast café has some very good menu selections. The pool and spa facility are clean and neat. If you're interested in a massage I suggest you book an appointment when you reserve your room as appointments are in high demand during peak periods, e.g. weekends and holiday periods.

The location is excellent. Leave your car at the resort. There is no need to drive to the slopes as the shuttle stops out front and whisks skiers up to the mountain in short order. The resort is within walking distance to shops and Stowe village center, a very convenient feature.

2  Thank NewJerseyTripper