We've been coming to Golden Eagle for quite a few years. Our most recent trip was last month. The grounds at Golden Eagle were so pretty...so many beautiful flowers...everything is well attended....no neglect. Our grandchildren went fishing and they enjoyed the pool and the afternoon cookies. Our daughter and her husband enjoyed their first stay, as well, and they want to come back. We have reservations for the fall, as always, so I just can't say enough about the rooms and the breakfasts, and again, the beautiful surroundings. Nothing could be any nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe