Our room was very clean and spacious with a fireplace, kitchen, and private balcony that overlooked a beautiful green space with a pond. The property has several walking trails, including one that leads to an amazing view of Mount Mansfield. The staff was friendly and welcoming. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and the shopping district is a stone's throw away. We didn't take advantage of the pools, spa, or fitness center but it was nice to know they were available to us. We had a fantastic experience here and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe