Reception and book in was great but once in our room we were not impressed but after a short time we realised we were just being unfair. The room was not plush in the same way as the big chains but it was clean, looked after and comfortable. The bed was one of the best we had for our whole holiday - the very best night’s sleep - (Room 108).
Coffee and cookies available in the morning and coffee in the afternoon. The swimming pool and hot top are a real bonus and worth a trip. Great location to walk into town where there are endless eateries.
Would happily stay again - thanks guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Shuttle service to downtown and ski area. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe