Stayed at the Golden Eagle for 4 nights in December, including 3 days of skiing.
- very friendly and good service
- comfortable rooms
- excellent value
- convenient and delicious breakfast
- great location
- wifi service goes in and out depending on location
- weak water pressure in shower
Overall I would highly recommend the Golden Eagle for anyone looking for a no-frills, homey, good value place to come back to after a long day of skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe