Stayed 2 nts last week---really off season!! John at check-in was great with all the latest news and goings on with the restaurant scene. great recomendation with O'Grady's. Room was good size with a king bed, round table and 2 chairs. Tough to find an outlet for the laptop---Why? We were unable to shut off the towel rack which was throwing so much heat, we had to open a window in the bathroom---in November. Asked the cleaning lady about it, and she said there is no control for it. Grounds are very nice. The indoor pool and hot tub is another story. Needs to be refurbished now! Overall it was ok for our purposes, but would be so much better with more attention to the constant maintenance that every property needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe