Great location, so close to Stowe for skiing, along with short distance to Ben and Jerry's and Cabot Cheese, Cider Mill, etc. I found the Inn itself, just okay, but definitely go elsewhere for eating. The wait staff is always stressed, not too friendly and the food itself needs much improvement. However, if you're looking for a place to crash with a decent price and swimming pool and hot tub on premises, along with massages, this is a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds and complimentary WiFi. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. A variety of rooms are available which include standard guest rooms, suites, cabin rentals and house rentals. Golden Eagle Resort is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe