“I would say good(not "very"), so 3.5 stars?”

The Hole In The Hill Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Enfield, New Hampshire
“I would say good(not "very"), so 3.5 stars?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place has a pretty nice setup going, but they could definitely tell their beer vendors they're done hanging signs/banners/flyers/etc. lol. They seem pretty focused on being a generic sports bar, when the location and design could give them the opportunity to be so much more. The food was pretty good, didn't have any problems, but I've had better. The salsa was more like marinera. Everything needed a little more spice or zing. They have an interesting selection of some seafood, burgers, and tex-mex. Lots of chipotle options, but their sauce doesn't have enough chipotle for my tastes. Everybody's different, so I'm definitely not knocking off a star for that. All in all, it's pub food. Nothing more, nothing less. they seem to be family friendly as they had 20 kids from one party running around while their parents sort of paid attention to them. I couldn't figure out why you bring 20 kids to a sports bar, but maybe that's just me...or it's that it's one of few places to go in Springfield.

• Visited April 2013