“Feels & tastes like home”
Review of Springfield Royal Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Springfield Royal Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This 50's style diner has got to be one of the best kept secrets in Vermont!
It may be six miles off of interstate 91 but trust me, it is worth the slight detour!
Eggs over easy - perfect
Real sausage patties (not brown and serve) that are the size we used to get when eating establishments cared about their patrons.
Home fries could have used some onions and paprika, but that is my taste. They were still very good.
Pancakes as round and large as the platter they are served on......They were so good I asked to speak with the chef. She was a very nice lady, however, she refused to share the recipe with me! She said "I can give it to you but then I would have to kill you". I said I am ready to die. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!
The booth seats are lumpy! Who cares, add VT maple syrup to the pancakes and take a trip to heaven!