“Always good, local pizza”

Pan's South Hero Pizza
Ranked #7 of 9 Restaurants in South Hero
Cuisines: Pizza
South Hero, Vermont, United States
“Always good, local pizza”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fresh and tasty. Standard fare pizza and salads with high quality ingredients. Limited hours; only take out. House salad dressing is really good: Greek.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Joanne D

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

If Trip Advisor allowed single word reviews, you could sum it up by saying, "Awesome."
My family and I have been coming to South Hero for the past 30 or so years. And while my parents had eaten here before, I sadly admit that this was my first try. And I hate that I waited this long.
The pizza was great. I love pizza and it's one of the best I've had. Staff is hilarious and friendly. The price is really good for the quality.
It's too bad their only open from 4-8pm, because around 10 or 11pm that night...I could've eaten another pie.

• Visited August 2013
Saranac Lake, New York
“Seek and you shall find pizza nirvana”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Terrific thin crust pizza with a lighter sauce and great toppings, all for a reasonable price. Take out only. Friendly, welcoming staff. Stop in and pick up a pie. You won’t be disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Boulder CO
“Best mushroom pizza ever!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Since my husband is a pizza lover, we've had our share of pizza...in most states in the US and in Italy, but the mushroom pizza at Pan's was the most flavorful that I've ever tasted! I believe that they pre-cook the mushrooms and that contributes to an outstanding mushroom pizza! My husband had a veggie pizza with no cheese (lactose issues) and it had a nice variety of veggies and very plentiful!
We did take out...and everyone in our family commented on the high quality of this local pizza establishment!

• Visited June 2013
massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“town meeting pizza”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

love Pan's Pizza. Ann will make whatever concoction you want, and the price is reasonable. Only draw back, the hours are from 4-8 PM

Visited August 2012