“Very happy with new options”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vermont
“Very happy with new options”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food there used to be very bland to me, but now with the addition of fresh cilantro and jalapenos, it really brings it up a notch.

Visited February 2013

Hampton, New Hampshire
“I don't get it”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

So generally I notice the long lines at Moe's, so I figure it must be good but I'm not going to stand in line for half an hour to eat. Eventually I get a chance to check it out on an occasion when there is not a long line, and I purchase a paper lined plastic basket full of slop? Some kid of questionable hygiene and food handling experience steps up yo the counter from out of the chaos surrounding him and stuffs a paper thin tortilla full of ingredients for me, then I sit on a stool at another counter and attempt to eat a Burrito which promptly explodes and lands mostly in my paper/basket thing and I scoop it into my mouth with a plastic fork. This is what people line up for? I can only assume the patrons are mostly college students on tight budgets who don't understand they can buy the cheap ingredient themselves and stuff all the tortilla they want for much less. So if you need a cheap meal and someone to put your food together for you, you have Moe's, I say keep it, If it was not so cheap I'd call it a waste of money, but really it's just a waste of time and you could find another inexpensive place to eat something and actually enjoy the experience, it's sad really.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ED C
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Tasty Mexican-style restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Generous portions. Friendly staff. Entertaining dining area. Fast service. Perfect for a tasty meal without a big commitment of time or money. Maybe just a bit messy.

Visited November 2012
Morrisville, Vermont
“Gotta love a Honewrecker”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

If you do not like loud and fun places this us not for you. You are greeted by the staff with Hearty "Welcome to Moes". You order and watch your food being made in front of you. Huge burritos with great options. Home made chips and quest. So yummy.

Williamson, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's ok but not special”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

When you walk in there's a loud "Welcome to Moe's" which I found very distracting but guess it's a friendly measure. The food was average and there is no waiter service. If you want Southwestern food in Burlington, it's one of the few places you can get a taste.

Visited June 2012