I know, it's a Best Western and I wasn't expecting the Four Seasons, but I just had a very poor experience here overall. As my title states, this is a hotel on the cheaper end of the spectrum and it shows in the property. The hallways look cheap and outdated. Ceilings are VERY low.
My biggest gripe had to do with my room. I was given a first floor room (1 King Size Bed) at the end of the hall directly adjacent to one of the entrances. According to the front desk, this was the only room available for me. The room was tiny, and being a first floor room, I heard the people in the room upstairs quite clearly. I knew it was going to be a long night. Luckily, the people upstairs went to bed at a reasonable time, but the entrance doors right next to my room proved to be a ridiculous source of noise. People were entering and exiting the hotel at all hours of the night, and every time someone came & went, the door would slam and my bed would literally shake. I truly believe I was given the worst room in the hotel. Luckily, I was only staying for one night. Otherwise, I would have asked for a new room.
Upon checkout, I notified the front desk of my experience and was basically just told, "Sorry".
Do yourself a favor and spend an extra $25/night on a room at the Sheraton down the street. It is a much better quality hotel than this Best Western.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Windjammer Hotel South Burlington
- Best Western Windjammer Inn And Conference Center
- Best Western South Burlington
- South Burlington Best Western