My wife and I stayed there for just one day in June. We had to make our staying in Burlington shorter than we expected due to some itinerary problems. This hotel is very good. The reception staff is very friendly and helpful. As we arrived in Burlington airport, we called them and they picked us up in just about 20 min. The rooms are very spacious and clean, there are large windows which means more light going into the room. The bathroom are spacious and there are a lot of things you may need. There are plenty of choices in the breakfast, it includes evem waffles made by yourself. The hotel lies in a very green are with a lot of trees. The only downside is you'll need a car or a 45-min walk to get to Burlington central area / Lake Champlain waterfront park. However, in the way, you'll pass through University of Vermont which is a nice place for walking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Windjammer Hotel South Burlington
- Best Western Windjammer Inn And Conference Center
- Best Western South Burlington
- South Burlington Best Western