“Killing time”

Al’s French Frys
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Drove by this place a few times before I decided to stop was excellent service was fast place was clean food was real good french fries great I had a cheeseburger definitely would go back there again easily as good as any Five Guys may be better

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

My co-worker and I stopped here for lunch this past week. I had a cheeseburger and french fries and my friend had a corndog and french fries. This was my friends first time to Al's and he really enjoyed it. I love soaking the fries with white vinegar.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited this local diner for lunch and ordered chicken sand + fries + shake. The chicken sandwich was smaller than what I expected, but packed a heck of a bite. Both the food and the service were great! I ate my fill and was satisfied. Definitely try the milkshakes!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Stopped here for lunch last Thursday while on the way to the airport to pick up a friend.
I had a hot dog and fries and my friend had a grilled cheese and onion rings. We both enjoyed our meals! I would recommend Al's as a good stop for a quick lunch!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We always hit Al's after eating out. The ice cream is great and a BIG variety of combinations. Bad yard area was under construction so we ate at the playground area of Al's.