“Bad experience but the manager saved the day...”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Montreal, Canada
“Bad experience but the manager saved the day...”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

When we got there ,we were already hungry, me and my spouse....rode our motorcycles from MA.
I asked the waitress... If it was a long wait for the appetizer plate....if i ordered one, the waitress said it is fast... So i ordered a plate..... I got my main meail before the appetizerplate, a bourbon street steak, it was very good and delicious .... My spouse had ordered a napa chicken , and got a shrimp plate.... She was pissed ,because the table next to us arrive 10 min after us and were served before her.... And the waitress argued my spouse that she had taken shrimp, when she did order that napa chicken, the arrived the appetizer plate... Told them it was too late , i wanted it before my steak ,not after.... Any way the manager came too see me and apologized...and offered me the steak on him, he was very classy ... And smart... But i will never go back..... Too bad because the food was very good...

plattsburgh New York
“very clean”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We eat there most every week, the food is served hot and it is always presented well. Delicious too.
The waiters and waitresses are ALWAYS cordial
The only Applebees we have eaten were in Plattsburgh New York

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money, great food & great staff!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stopped in here for lunch today and had a great time. The service was excellent and the food was quick and tasty. I will definitely be going back there in the evening for an Applebee's mudslide cocktail :)

Ottawa, Canada
“Great eats”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was very tasty and the server was friendly, polite and anxious to please. Great experience.

Visited August 2013
Manchester, Connecticut, United States
“Very slow service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped in for lunch at 1:30 p.m. on a Friday. Not lunch time, not dinner time, and not on a weekend. Although it only took about 10 minutes to get a table. It took 30 minutes for someone to take our order, 20 minutes to get our drinks (water & lemonade), and OVER an hour to get our food. We ended up missing plans with friends for 3 p.m. when really all we wanted to do was grab a quick bite to eat.

Visited July 2013