“Very good as expected”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We like Chicago Uno Grills and this one was close to our hotel and the food and service were both good. The atmosphere is good at these restaurants too.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

they seem to attract a more sophisticated clientele than your typical famous chain restaurant wich makes for a more pleasant eating environment. a good menue with emphasis on delicious healthy item. I loved their seefood trio. yum.
ps.: I did not know it was a pizzeria - yes they do serve them but have a complete menu aside from pizza dishes.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Visited on a whim while in town on business and glad I did. Went in a bit early around 5 pm and found plenty of seating at the bar area. Very attentive bartenders and quite friendly. I had a drink within a minute or two and my dinner within about 10. Ordered the warm goat cheese green salad and it was quite good. Nice to visit a friendly place, with quick and efficient service after a long day on the road. I was in and out of there in 30 minutes. I will go back again!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice restaurant, nice atmosphere, nice service. Now, can someone pare down the menu so that we can find something to eat? Do you really need 7 different soups each day? It took longer to read the menu than for the food to be delivered.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Met with four old friends for a mini-reunion. This was the perfect spot for that: used to groups; great menu with thin crust, deep dish, red sauce, pesto, pizza any size or way you want it. Wine by the glass or bottle. And they gave us each a Granny Smith apple on the way out.