“Consistently a good experience.”
Review of Silver Palace

Silver Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excite your taste buds at Silver Palace where we seek to provide the best Asian cuisine on this side of Lake Champlain. Come try out our extensive menu with plenty of variety. From the Crispy Pecking Duck, to the Popcorn Oyster, as well as appetizers like Spring Rolls and Thai Dim Sum, we aim to offer mouth-watering concoctions all day long. Enjoy some of our staple creations like the Hunan Country Chicken, sautéed in a hot, tangy sauce and garnished with fresh vegetables. All our meals are made-to-order and available for dine-in or take-out. Our expert chefs work tirelessly to dish out delicious plates of food using only the freshest ingredients available. We have a great selection of soups, appetizers, and salads if you're either looking for a light bite or just need a little something more with your main course. For those trying to watch what they eat, Silver Palace also has an extensive gluten-free menu. We also carry free-range chicken and organic spinach. Our love of comforting Asian cuisine and high standards of cooking will bring you a delightful meal whether you're in a a hurry for lunch or looking for a place to eat dinner with friends. We'll see you soon at Silver Palace
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great food and service. The Gwin Jin is awesome. A nice assortment of fresh vegetables. Best Chinese food in Burlington.

There are newer reviews for Silver Palace

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Whenever I find myself in Burlington the Silver Palace is one of my go-to restaurants. Real Chinese and Asian cuisine, not American-influenced buffet stuff congealing under the heat lamps. The house wonton soup is excellent, with fresh vegetables, shimp, pork, and chicken with the wontons. The beef teriaki is subtly seasoned with tender beef. The crispy Grand Marnier pork is great, as are the crispy scallops.
I have always found the servers to be pleasant and efficient and haven't had to wait an inordinate time, but I'll admit I've never been there when the house was full.
It's surprising to see some reviews complain about price --yeah, it's more expensive than the aforementioned Chinese joints in every other strip mall, but the food is freshly prepared using fresh ingredients, with generous portions, and the menu isn't the run-of-the-mill take-out list.

1  Thank AdirondackBlue
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The main waiter at our table was so rude and incompetent, we had to ask the receptionist for chopsticks and I had to go around our table asking for drink orders. He served a vegetarian pork and other tables were served way before we were. After spending an outrageous three hours for dinner, some people threatened to complain online. The smug reply of the waiter masquerading as a manager: "Go ahead. We have our customer base." An altogether miserable evening thanks to this horrible restaurant. Don't go there!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We called in advance to inquire about their ability to handle a large crowd and their policy about doing single checks. They said that they were capable of both. However when we got their it was a different story. The waiter told us that they don't do seperate checks and we ordered our food which arrived 2 1/2 hours later. All of the customers that came after us were already served. So, needless to say my birthday bash of 17 people was a bust. The food was ok, but next time I'll go back to Single Pebble. The prices are a little higher but the food is much better. SP doesn't do seperate checks either but the service and food has always been good.

2  Thank Bellinghambell
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My wife and I are visiting the Burlington area from Florida for the winter and we have been searching for a good Chinese restaurant. We just happened to run into Silver Palace by accident while exploring the area. It is set back from the main road and you would not even know it was there driving by. This is what you could call a hidden gem.

This is flat out some of the best Chinese food we have had. Everything seems like it is homemade unlike most Chinese restaurants. The soups are elegant and flavorful. My wife and I tried their dinner for two $39.99 special. Two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts for 39.99. We decided on the Indian Curry Pineapple Salmon and the Hunan Country Chicken and both were outstanding! We upgraded the dessert to a maple sundae and it was incredible as well.

The atmosphere is cozy with white table clothes and warm lighting. Very friendly staff. We'll certainly be going back for more!