“Never again”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have ordered take-out many, many times over the past several years....and I must say it's time for a change.
We ordered a take-out pizza last week and decided it was the last time....not in a town with too much competition for excellent pizza. All I can say is; we ordered a large pizza and ended up throwing the majority of it away....awful taste....ugh!
Not to mention that the restaurant itself is filthy and sorely needs a renovation.
Used to be good, but not anymore.

2  Thank fjon

Reviewed June 7, 2013

calzones -great, pizza -great, spinach manicotti -OMG sooo good! Decor is just regular pizza place, but food is great. I am from NY and their food reminds me of home. They make their own sauce and their own ricotta!

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Saturday night was my third visit. One waiter, overworked so food arrived cold.
He did not return to our table after bringing the food except to bring the check!
Three times I tried to get Crispy Duck with sauted broccoli, but it always comes out steamed like the menu states so language barriers exist
Don't get me wrong- the food is great but it needs to arrive at the table hot, not cool.
Bathroom (female) needs to have drains in floor fixed (I got my heel caught) and garbage can/toilet paper emptied/filled more often.
This could be a great restaurant!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had a good salad and also sell slices of pizza with good selection.
Close enough to easily carry back to your room if you're so inclined.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

So I was rushing to get to the airport. I could not face another bad hot dog at the gate. No Micky D's either. So I spot three repair trucks turning into a pizza place. Hey why not. I ordered a chicken cordon blue calzone. A 12" pizza folded over and stuffed with chicken, cheese and ham. I am no light weight but I only got through half of it. Food was good, hot and tasty

1  Thank Walt V