“Good food good value”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I always like the Olive Garden.lots of good tasy food and great value.inhad the spicy shrimp and my husband had the chicken / beef brochettes we had leftovers for lunch the next day.
The all you can eat salad has a nice dressing.no room for dessert

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Met friends and had a delicious dinner 2 nights in a row. Their is very good. I loved the eggplant parmagiana hubby had the spaghetti

Reviewed April 20, 2013

as a traveler, you may not like to stand in line for a long time before getting a table at this place.
yes the food is pretty good but can't make up for the very noisy environment....
it is ok for a chain restaurant as long as you get seated in a reasonable time.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

When we arrived, one of the young ladies opened the door for us. We were seated quickly and service was prompt. Excellent food with just right quantities. Friendly server. Reasonable prices. Will definitely return in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recieved a gift card in Feb due to cold food which i thought well maybe just a bad night..well i went in today 3/20/2013 for a to go order with my gift card ..First off the bartender on was rude to the waitress that took my order ..but after taking order which she said would be 20 min. After 45 min i asked where's my order well said it had burned and would cook new ones ..I told her my family has been waiting in car never mind ..I dont think ill be going there again..the management really needs to get some lessons on how to run a restaurant and how to have staff act in a professional manner tonight was a joke ..

1  Thank Marylou19