“typical chain steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nothing special -just like applebees,ninety-nine and such. Serve equal to those by food nothing special. Food about the same. Atmosphere equal to others.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A reliable chain restaurant with attentive service. Better than average steaks and seafood. Usually quiet.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was our third time at the Outback. The atmosphere is very cozy and there is a wide variety of menu choices. They serve a delicious warm bread when you first sit down. My husband had an issue with his meal and drink and this was immediately resolved by the manager and our waiter. The food is very good for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is what it is - I'm not much of a meat-eater and there are only a few choices I can enjoy. My husband, a prime-rib guy, says the steaks are fantastic. I enjoy this place most of all because of the staff at the bar. It didn't take long for Anna and Fiona to learn our names, and our beverage preferences - they will even customize drinks to our specifications. We feel welcome there and we always enjoy our meals because of the pleasant friendly atmosphere. I'd also like to mention that the place has been recently renovated and re-decorated, and it's a great improvement.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We visit Outback at least once or twice a month and have for a very long time the food just get better and better. I like to order different items each time and I'm never unhappy with anything. The prices are great but the specials are even better. you cannot go wrong dining here.