“Yum!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese Restaurant - Fresh, Local and Natural
Reviewed July 30, 2018

They have vegetarian options and they delivered right to my hotel room thanks to GrubHub. Everything arrived promptly, was hot, and tasted good. No complaints. I really enjoyed their Agedashi tofu and the vegetarian roll.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The bento box gave a good variety of items. The California roll was fresh and tasty as was the tossed salad. I had teriyaki beef and tempura shrimp. The beef was tender and the shrimp was light and crispy. The service was polite and attentive.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My daughter and I frequently have dinner at Hana. The food is consistent and the service welcoming! Thanks

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I am not an expert on Japanese food, but I know something delicious when I eat it, and this was! I tried four pieces of fish sushi (yummy, especially the white tuna), followed by some miso soup and then some fish and pieces of vegetable which were lightly fried (can't remember the name of the dish). They were delicate and really interesting. I have been here several times. Love this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The staff worked well with a post game team dinner for the players and families. The food was fresh and very tasty. Would love to return and try more dishes.