Ho Hum Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in South Burlington
See available hotels
Ethan Allen Motel(Burlington)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We LOVE this hotel. Let's face it, this is not a 5 star but one of those one story affairs you see all across the country. But, the management is always friendly, the rooms are large and clean, and most importantly for me, they allow dogs for FREE!! That's right, free with no pet surcharge. They do charge a deposit, but ours was refunded immediately after check out. Our room was 95 dollars including tax in the peak of the summer on a Friday night which is very reasonable for Burlington. I can count on one hand the number of independent hotels that do not charge extra for dogs, and this is our favorite!!! Jay

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank rgehring
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I've smirked often enough over the tales of travel in Motel Hell found in these pages to be fully deserving of the punishment administered last night at the HoHum Motel on Williston in Burlington Vermont. The stink of cheap motel rooms is no longer a shock to me, so I won't linger over that detail, or the matter of the telephones that are rigged to prevent contact with the outside world. But the bed linen is worth attention: When I turned down the bed for sleeping, I found that the sheets and pillow cases had not been changed since being used by a previous traveler, and, for all I know, since the traveler before last. So I lay down upon the body hair and other effluvia of an unknown colleague of the road, and arose at dawn wondering if he or she departed HoHum as sleepless and as depressed as I am. I type this in room 29.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
7  Thank ChuLai67
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Just had our second stay this year at the Ho Hum Motel on Williston Rd. This is definitely a budget motel, but once again we were very satisfied. We booked one of the larger rooms ( 2 dbl beds vs 1) for this stay, and the room was clean, good sized and had a frig/micro. The bathroom appeared to have been recently updated, and there was plenty of hot water. Motel is on a busy road , but there are several restaurants adjacent to the motel, including the Arcadia Diner, which is a small old fashioned diner which serves a great breakfast. If you are looking for a good value in So. Burlington just down the road from several chain motel/hotels, this is it.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Puddles13
Reviewed September 21, 2008

Arrived late at night due to a very late and delayed arrival by Jet Blue. Just walked in got great room and great rate .

Today is one year later and calling to book again for tonight.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank n888dle
Reviewed September 8, 2007

Our evening started out when we entered the room and turned on the AC and all the lights went out.

After 20 minutes they got them back on. The desk clerk didn't know enough to check the breakers (he had to be told).
The ceiling tiles were hanging down over the bed.
The tub faucet dripped and ran and would not turn off.
The bed was like laying on rocks with a sheet over them.
The room was dusty and dirty.
HOHUM is a very correct name for this run down motel.

Stayed: August 2007