“Great Time”

Windjammer Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windjammer Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dorset
Reviewed August 7, 2014

While visiting family, we decided to take them out to dinner and our family chose the Windjammer. Each entree selected was perfect and I ordered a vegatarian entre only to be told that they were out of it. BUT, the chef would be happy to make another vegetarian entree (mushrooms/cheese ravioli's) with alfredo if I wished....It was delicious. We enjoyed ourselves so much that before we knew it, we had spent three hours at our table. The wait staff was superb and the general atmosphere was welcoming.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

One of the best meals we had on the trip was in the restaurant part of Windjammers. Service was great, salad bar was good and cheese selection was very nice. Loved it!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have been here many times and it's always good. A couple of things on the menu can be ordered as "small plates" which we appreciate. Standard fare - great salad bar.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have gone here many times throughout the years and really like this restaurant for the salad bar and the steak and chicken entrées. It's usually very tasty and yummy. The Filet Oscar is great with the toppings and the Chicken Granchio is also just as appetizing. But we have other entrees which have proved just as great.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I chose this restaurant on the basis of it's extensive menu including a children's menu for my 4 year old grandson. I was a leery about using a restaurant that was part of a hotel but, as the rating on TripAdvisor was positive, I went with it. The food was a very pleasant surprise. My grandson got just what he wanted and the rest of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I had a seafood dish that was delicious and perfectly seasoned. I would definitely come back to the Windjammer again on our next trip to Vermont.