It was ok for what we wanted, a park and fly thing before catching a flight from Burlington. The only thing I would say is that we asked that their taxi come and pick us up at 7h15 for a flight at 9h30. And the guy was like: no! no! It's not necessary!!! And so the guy at the reception did what he wanted and the taxi came at 7h45. When we arrived at the airport, I was the last one to check in, they overbooked the flight, so I have'nt been able to get in the plane.
Just be sure they do what you want at the reception and you'll be fine...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge is conveniently located minutes from Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington, Champlain College, University of Vermont and Saint Michaels College. Minutes from Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace, restaurants, shopping, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts and other entertainment venues. Enjoy skiing at Bolton Valley, Smugglers Notch and Stowe Mountain, which are located about 30 Miles from the hotel. Visitors can choose from assorted beaches, parks and recreational activities near the hotel including swimming, biking, boating, fishing and golfing. Outdoor Swimming Pool. Free Continental Breakfast. Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. Free Local Calls. Pet-Friendly Hotel - nightly fee. Guest Laundry Facilities. Dry Cleaning Service Available. Guest Copy and Fax Services. Refrigerators and Microwaves Available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- South Burlington Rodeway Inn