Stayed 4 nights at this hotel. Booked for first time with Priceline and ended up with a smoking room as you can't specify I found out and hotel tried to give me a non smoking but with colleges graduating this weekend, they were sold out. They did give me a free upgrade to a king bed suite room and was very nice. Smoke smell wasn't too bad and extra large room was good. Rooms were well kept and clean. Only complaint was the restaurant was sold out (mothers day) and could not get breakfast in the hotel we were staying in. Had to go just down the road to IHOP. Seems like their guests should have some priority, but guess, they have to do this at times. Wasn't angry about it, but still think their guests should have some priority.
The hotel is two floors and it is huge in length. If I go back to Vermont, I would definately stay here again. Beds were super comfortable. Flat screen TVs were in room with free wireless or wired internet. All fitness machines have TV on them. Pool was indoors and had strong smell of Chlorine or Chloramines which means it needs some attention. I didn't swim in it. Kids were in spa playing also, so stayed away from it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, five minutes from Burlington International Airport and downtown Burlington. Our hotel's central location puts business guests close to industrial parks and corporations like Ben & Jerry's and IBM. The University of Vermont, Champlain and Saint Michael's Colleges are nearby. University Mall, sports venues, restaurants and Higher Ground Music Hall are within walking distance. Expect outstanding service from our friendly staff and a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie. Relax in the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington hotel's grand oak lobby with fireplace and cozy seating. Spacious guest rooms and suites feature refrigerators, remote printing, complimentary WiFi access, and in-room recycling. Choose a suite for a private bedroom, extra space for families, a wet bar and sink, pull-out sofa bed and optional whirlpool tub. Hold business meetings and weddings at our hotel in Burlington, VT in elegant indoor and outdoor spaces accommodating up to 400 people. Stay connected at the complimentary 24-hour business center. The Adirondack-styled Trader Duke's Restaurant and Lounge serves traditional American cuisine and regional specialties. Savor a superb Sunday brunch seated near the field stone fireplace. Watch sports on flat-screen TVs and try local microbrews in Trader Duke's Lounge, also offering full menu dining. Take advantage of our indoor pool, whirlpool and seasonal sundeck. Exercise in the fitness center or relax in the gazebo and courtyard gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree South Burlington
- Doubletree Hotel South Burlington