“Good solid value”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in South Burlington
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The hotel came as advertised. Nice rooms, good restaurant, friendly staff, good value. I'd stay there again. The beds were a bit soft, but the pool and fitness center were quite nice. It's also well located, right off the highway and close to good shopping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jen B, Front Desk Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington. I see that you were able to enjoy our wonderful property from the friendly staff to the heated pool, to our 24 hour fitness center. As you mentioned not too far from the highway and around some wonderful shopping locations that Burlington has to offer. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I arrived on the eve of an ice storm because it was close to the airport for a 6 am flight. Two of my flights were cancelled but the hotel gave me a late checkout and provided free shuttle service between the hotel and the airport 4 times during my short stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington. I am happy to hear we were able to take good care of you. Our shuttle does run 24 hours a day and it is complimentary. I do hope that we were able to make your situation a little easier give the circumstances. I hope your trip was a successful one and you made it to your destination safely. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The front desk staff just less than average. The hotel staff just do the minimum requirements of their jobs.
TV has very few channels.
Shower did not function well.
The quality of the coffee is sheep.
Hotel is very clean.
Parking and internet are free.
RestaRestaurant is so and so.....
I think the room is over priced.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your standards, we have a very warm and inviting front desk staff and I am sorry that you did not get to experience that. I also see that your shower was not functioning correctly, I hope that you were able to reach out to us and that we were able to take care of that for you. We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

great hotel, nice staff, comfy rooms good gym and pool. Mo at the bar was awesome. Not really a lot of places to eat nearby. The chowder was excellent. I enjoyed my stay there... blah blah blah blah Merry Chrsitmas

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay, and the clam chowder and TraderDukes is great. Mo is a valued member of our team and I am glad she was able to take good care of you. I enjoyed how you ended the comment in your survey; I got a good laugh out of it. Much appreciated, thank you. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The staff from front desk, to cleaning, to restaurant were very pleasant. The location was a big plus for my stay in Burlington for ten days. There was some remodeling going on on my floor, but I saw it as a sign of keeping up appearances, and not getting so dated.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am happy to hear that you made us your choice for your ten day stay. We are refurbishing our rooms and hope that you make it back and get to see our new look. We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stuck due to snow, nice service and welcome, comfortable. breakfast OK, cookies . nice restaurant across street, convenient airport shuttle, pricey menu for dinner. Windjammer cross the road is outstanding

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jen B, Front Desk Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I see that your stay with us was due to being a distressed passenger. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and utilize our shuttle for transportation. We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guest’s experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

All members of the staff that we encountered were exceptionally friendly, from the desk clerk to the shuttle operator, to the restaurant wait staff. The hotel was decorated for the holidays and felt very festive. Our breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jen B, Front Desk Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! All of our staff is always happy to see a guest and willing to help them with anything they may need, I am very happy to see that you were able to experience that. Around here we love to decorate for the holidays. TraderDukes does serve up a wonderful breakfast. We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to utilizing your insight to continually improve our guests experiences. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Harbor

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington? Share your experiences!