Great bed/bathroom. I slept great, and the bathroom was clean with slate tiled shower and a decent shower head (although could use a shelf in addition to the one soap dish)
Lousy food-eat across the street at Windjammer or Moe's. If you get the breakfast buffet, better be there before 8 because they break it down at 8:30. Decent location, but no shuttle will take you to the shopping district less than 2 miles away, and it is a $10 cab ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's central location puts business guests close to industrial parks and corporations like Ben & Jerry's and IBM. The University of Vermont, Champlain and Saint Michael's Colleges are nearby. University Mall, sports venues, restaurants and Higher Ground Music Hall are within walking distance.Spacious guest rooms and suites feature refrigerators, remote printing, complimentary WiFi access, and in-room recycling. Hold business meetings and weddings at our hotel in Burlington, VT in elegant indoor and outdoor spaces accommodating up to 400 people. Stay connected at the complimentary 24-hour business center. The Adirondack-styled Trader Duke's Restaurant and Lounge serves traditional American cuisine and regional specialties. Watch sports on flat-screen TVs and try local microbrews in Trader Duke's Lounge, also offering full menu dining. Take advantage of our indoor pool, whirlpool and seasonal sundeck. Exercise in the fitness center or relax in the gazebo and courtyard gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Trader Duke's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree South Burlington
- Doubletree Hotel South Burlington