All reviews waffles room was clean outdoor pool university mall fridge and microwave front desk staff the king size bed breakfast was included stayed here for one night the breakfast area great place to stay nice breakfast easy access would stay again plenty of parking coffee maker full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Now don't get me wrong, the room are superb and clean! However the vent traps are filled with black dust (looks like shrooms or something) anddd theres no fan in the toilet... I though that was pretty standard nowaday. We got a room on the highway side... It's loud.. very loud. And you can clearly hear other peoples "business" if you know what I mean!

I mean it's a motel, a very clean, and nice motel. We will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Very clean, comfortable, friendly, helpful staff and great breakfasts. Check in was easy and efficient. Pillows were both soft and firm- -a nice touch. I went to visit my daughter and she ended up staying at the hotel with me even though she has an apartment there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

The rooms were good sized, clean and welcoming. Very comfortable. Glad to have a microwave and fridge.
Breakfast included, which is great.
Front staff very welcoming and helpful.
Definitely will return!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Huge, clean rooms for a reasonable price. Front desk attendant, Alex, was super friendly and accommodating! My only minor complaint is that the hotel is in the middle of a shared parking space with at least two other large hotels, there is no lawn or outdoor space at all. But, I visited in the winter, maybe I missed seeing something.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2019

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a fall wedding. There aren't a lot of places in that neck of the woods so it was a great find. Very clean nicely appointed rooms and easy, plenty of parking and close to outdoor activities.

Date of stay: September 2018