We first stayed here 9/02 while visiting nearby colleges. We were delighted, as we were the next visit in spring 03. The last 2 times we were dissapointed. The management is great, they are moving rapidly on upgrading. (The review about the dirty rooms must have stayed in the old Ho Jo part of the hotel. The renovated part is really nice, hence the other reviews!) What we could not tolerate is the paper thin walls.
We were next to the laundry room once but it was our fault we didn't ask to move. We just came back yesterday and we had some wierdo that turned on the tv at 4:45am and started cooking(burning) in the microwave. Hard to sleep with infomercials going. We had to call a plumber twice and for backed up toilet that shouldn't have backed up...
The fresh baked cookies at dinner hour are delicious along with free coffee 24/7 and continental breakfast included. The price can't be beat but there is no fan to turn on full time to keep the noise out. If you don't mind that, it is a really nice place for the value. Always ask for the New section of the hotel. IMPORTANT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Four-story Hotel on 9-acre setting, located off I-89 exit 14E. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- Comfort Inn And Suites South Burlington
- University Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn South Burlington
- University Inn Suites Burlington
- South Burlington Comfort Inn