Green Mountain Suites is a really well-run establishment. Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in mid-August, at the king bedroom with jacuzzi and fireplace room. The bathroom was spacious, the kitchen was adequate (though we didn't use it much) and the living room was comfortable. It's competitively priced with other hotels in South Burlington, and is a better bang for your buck than many of them especially considering that the price of the room includes breakfast and 5-7pm Manager's Social light dinner or snack bar.
Unlike a lot of chain hotels I've been to (Best Western, Holiday Inn, etc), the maid service is provided by default every day unless you explicitly reject it with a sign hung on the doorhandle outside. You don't have to request it from reception. That's a plus.
If you plan on watching any movies in the room though, you should bring your HDMI cable, your laptop and your own movies. Unlike other chain hotels, there's no on-demand movie service and the TV lineup is very limited. It's not a big deal if you're there for Burlington and plan to spend very little time in the room, but otherwise, be advised that entertainment options are limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a Boutique Vermont Country Inn. Green Mountain Suites Hotel has been recognized by savvy travelers from all corners of the globe for award winning service, premium amenities and impeccable accommodations. As the only independent all-suite Hotel in the Burlington area, we are proud to offer our guests a truly genuine Vermont experience that is second to none. Each finely appointed one- and two-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Our Fireplace and Jacuzzi suites are popular with guests looking for something a little more special during their stay with us. Each morning, wake up to our Fireside Breakfast, where you'll find delicious omelets, Vermont-inspired Quiche, maple sausage, bacon, pancakes, and healthy options including a yogurt bar, fresh fruit, oatmeal, and much more. Each weeknight, wind down after a long day at our popular Fireside Reception, with a selection of domestic and local craft beers and wines, paired with a delicious meal. Other featured amenities include WIFI, Exercise Facility, Fire Pit & Barbeque Courtyard and indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi. All of these premium amenities and services are included for no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington