We stayed at this property based on the recommendation of a friend who was also going to stay, as we gathered here for the Easter weekend with two other families. It's not the most modern place, but it was everything you expect from a quality lodging venue: clean, good customer service, soundproof rooms, great facilities including a swimming pool and spa.
The suites were great, with enough space to accommodate our family of 5 (our kids are 3, 6 & 8), as we chose the suite with two double beds, along with the sofa-bed in the living room. The sofa bed was OK for small children, but would not be able to support teenagers or adults, that's for sure. Our other friends had suites with a king-size bed + sofa bed, which worked well since they have two kids each.
The big kitchen space was also appreciated, as we could put enough food and beverages in the large-size refrigerator - no cooking was required since we ate out most of the times, but everything was in place had we chosen to do so.
We had breakfast all three mornings, and we could appreciate the efforts to vary some items of the hot menu. It was overall a fine selection of pastries, fruits, hot and cold, and everyone ate to their satisfaction, which is not always the case with free-breakfast accommodations.
Finally, the pool was well appreciated by the kids, even though it was not the biggest you've ever seen. Same with the spa-jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a Boutique Vermont Country Inn The Green Mountain Suites Hotel has been recognized by savvy travelers from all corners of the globe for award winning service, premium amenities and impeccable accommodations. As the only independent all-suite Hotel in the Burlington area, we are proud to offer our guests a truly genuine Vermont experience that is second to none. Each finely appointed one- and two-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Our Fireplace and Jacuzzi suites are popular with guests looking for something a little more special during their stay with us. Each morning, wake up to our Fireside Breakfast, where you'll find delicious omelets, maple sausage, bacon, pancakes, and healthy options including a yogurt bar, fresh fruit, oatmeal, and much more. Each weeknight, wind down after a long day at our popular Fireside Reception, with a selection of domestic and local craft beers and wines, paired with a delicious meal. Other featured amenities include WIFI, Exercise Facility, Fire Pit & Barbeque Courtyard and indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi. All of these premium amenities and services are included for no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington