Went there just before Labor Day weekend. The hotel was ideally located next to University Mall and really close to highway 89, we had an easy access to all the attractions of Burlington.
The front desk staff was really nice and helpful.
For the room, we got a suite for the same price as a standard room, for 79$ which is a great price! The only thing was that we discovered that the ceiling was I think leaking which made the room consistentely smell bad. We bought some Glad to try to coer the smell...didn't really work. Also, there was no lock on the window in our room located on the main floor only a little piece of wood which was actually smaller than the size of the window...so not really save!!
Beside that the room was big, we had a pull out couch, king size bed, fridge & microwave. Everything was clean. Free internet but a little slow.
Breakfast was totally amazing for a continental, great choices and a big variety.
We also enjoy that there was a Price Chopper at the back of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites South Burlington
- La Quinta South Burlington
- South Burlington La Quinta