“NEAR BTV AIRPORT”

La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in South Burlington
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Great hotel near the airport in Burlington. Their shuttle starts at 05.00 to catch 06.00 flights. You need to take the shuttle as there is only one taxi service now in Burlington and the wait for a taxi is very long.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The staff was friendly and helped us find a place to eat in the area. My sister-in-law's sister was in Burlington Hospital for heart surgery. It was so nice not to have a stressful time with the hotel. Breakfast was excellent and relaxing in a very nice dining room.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We booked two rooms that day before July 4th. Great suite and a regular room for 50.00 per person, amazing deal. The front desk was friendly, the rooms were large, and the location was perfect to walk downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am a fan of La Quinta Hotel chain. I know I'll have a friendly service, nice, clean room and a fair breakfast. The Burlington Hotel did not disappoint me. Great Service, pet friendly, nice outdoor pool, free parking and located at 8 minutes from downtown and close to many restaurants and stores. Perfect for a family stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a wonderful stay in South Burlington, Vermont. Our hotel was perfect. It was very clean, bright and comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It is located nearby to the waterfront and all the activities in the area. The price was reasonable and the staff was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I checked in late. Check in was fast. The front desk clerk did not great us as we entered the hotet also was not great at pointing me in the right direction to get to the room. The room needs updating the fold out sofa bed had sheets balled up and was not made. The front desk agent asked me to hold on as she finished a text right at the desk. I was asking for a late check out and she debated with me on a time. I asked for 2 and she kept on saying 1. Also desk agent gave me a key to my room without checking my ID to make sure I was who I said I was. I forgot to mention the I am a elite member and have spent thousands of dollars with this brand in the last few months.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Natedp
Reviewed July 2, 2014

we enjoyed our short stay we are returning customers the value and atmosphere is good. the continental breakfest is plenty for single and whole families. the location is central to burlington main shopping and restaurants. nice and quaint experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
#4 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington? Share your experiences!