La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
$98
$170
Homewood
$137
$114
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
$119
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
$136
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
$169
$161
Official Website
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
$118
$114
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfrench fryfree breakfaststaff was friendlyconvenient locationwould stay againlake champlainairportburlingtonpetsupermarketdowntowncheckinchannelsbtvlodgingmall
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Overall our stay was fine. The room was comfortable and quiet, but it was not the cleanest. The carpeting was very dirty (my white socks were black on the bottom) and the bathroom could use a good scrubbing. I've seen worse, but for the money, you can do better. The location is a short drive to downtown Burlington and the traffic can be a pain. The free breakfast was your usual waffle maker, yogurt, cereal etc.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The La Quinta Inn and Suites in South Burlington, Vermont, is an average hotel. It is a bit old and it is a bit dirty. It's not a bad place to stay but it is not good, either. During my next trip to the Burlington area, I will likely search for another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for two days in August - it was ok, nothing special - there could be more attention to details when cleaning is done. The breakfast buffet was O.K. however, be forewarned the coffee is putrid! The juice wasn't much better, however, the rest was ok, as to be expected. The location for us was fine, the staff was efficient. Would I stay here again? If I had to, it wouldn't be my first choice, but it was ok. I must state that I did speak with one staff member on the phone and she was outstanding! (I don't remember her name)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed here one night during a roadtrip of the New England States. Although the room was newly remodeled, it was filthy! Layer of dirt and dust on everything. There was a nice size fridge, but we didn't use it because it was dirty. There was about a two inch gap under the door-we rolled up a blanket and put it across the door. I picked this place because of the free breakfast-what a mistake! There was nothing healthy, no whole grains, just plain bagels, white bread, unhealthy cereals-no skim milk or equal sweetner.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Myself and a friend stayed at this hotel for one night in order to enjoy the nightlife in Downtown Burlington. This hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to many restaurants (fast food and otherwise). About 3-5 minutes driving from the mall and less than a 10 minute drive into downtown Burlington. The hotel itself was clean. We had a room with two double beds, it was sufficient for our needs. Everything seemed to work fine and we had no complaints. The front desk employee seemed a little flustered when we first arrived, but she was alone and the phone was ringing off the hook and guests were streaming in so I think she was just a little overwhelmed. Complimentary breakfast is served, but is nothing special. Overall, i would stay here again...good location, and decent and clean room, plus plenty of parking.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends