Holiday Inn Burlington
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
$98
$170
Homewood
$137
$114
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
$119
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
$169
$161
Official Website
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
$118
$114
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolrooms are cleanfront desk personoff the highwaythe room was nicechurch ststaff was friendlycookiesfitness roomclose to the airportlake champlainsaunadowntownburlingtonshuttlemallkeurig
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have stayed here 2 times, each time for 2 or 3 nights. The rooms are clean and updated. They have a nice size refrigerator with a small freezer in it to refreeze your cold packs. They have an indoor and outdoor pool. We love the outdoor pool so I like to stay here in the summer. The inside pool is ok. Even though this hotel is right next to I-89, which of course makes it very convenient to the highway and an easy drive to downtown, you do NOT hear the highway at night! I stayed overlooking the highway this time and there was no problem with highway noise. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The dining room makes it easy to grab a quick bite without having to go out. I like the fact that you can get a REAL breakfast here unlike the nasty grab and go/fake hot
breakfasts that you get at hotels without real restaurants in them.
I look forward to my trip back next summer!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ive stayed at a nearby hotel for the past four and half years, and last night was a last minute change and very pleasant surprised. Although I rated the competitor highly, the Holiday Inn was just simply impressive.
I'm not one who needs over the top amenities for a business stay, and I have to say I do my share of hotels stays. Three nights a week minimum for the past four and half years...I have seem my share of rooms. Walking in to a Krueig coffee maker and plenty of cups...is just a nice perk. No pun intended....

From the minute you walk in ( we checked in late) Jane at the front desk was pleasant, upbeat and welcoming. The lobby is modern, clean and immediately impressive.
Rooms are clean and either new or renovated, either way the rooms are beyond comfortable.
Indoor and outdoor pool, gym all extremely well kept. The outdoor pool below my window sparkled and someone was still cleaning it. Ditto for indoor facility.

The restaurant, I can't say enough about the quality of food and service.
Alexander our waiter...I don't know...went over and beyond bringing us breakfast. And when he did it was amazingly fast and as cliche as it sounds, was probably one of the best, heartiest vegetable omelet I've had in a very long time. Breakfast was really great.
The location is perfect for whatever you may need, from airport, restaurants to office supplies.

For an affordable hotel, Holiday Inn has out done themselves in South Burlington.
One other note. When airline crew get in late, sometimes 3 am, getting rest is crucial.
Many if not most mornings at a majority of other hotels, housekeeping is unaware or inconsiderate of the guests behind the door. I don't know if it's the intention of the GM to have his housekeeping staff use softer voices while in the hallways, but that was the impression and service offered at this hotel. A very nice touch. Guest service and consideration seems to be the theme here.
I usually can't wait t pack up and head home after a four day trip....here at this hotel...I wouldn't mind staying a little longer. You will too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Very clean rooms and great staff. Minutes from downtown burlington, University of Vermont, and Magic Hat Brewery. Shuttles to downtown with plenty to do for all ages.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

A recently upgraded Holiday Inn with friendly, courteous staff. Rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated with a coffee pot that has great local coffee pods! You even get to request a special kind if pillow (hard, soft, rubber foam,etc.) if you prefer one. All pillows have a tag that lets you know what is on the bed. The shower pressure in the bathroom is great! Location is very convenient to the University and shuttle service is possible to the downtown area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for convenience when my mother was admitted into the hospital nearby. I could not believe the service that I received while I was there. Every employee was so incredibly polite, professional and went out of their way to ensure that your stay was perfect. The ladies at the reception desk were some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I travel quite extensively. You were always greeted with a smile from each employee no matter what job they were doing. The restaurant was nice to have available but the food was truely amazing and delicious. I could not believe the quality of the food I was eating there. Who ever is their chef, they need to keep them. (French Onion Soup), the best I ever had!!! They don't skimp on the portions either. You cannot leave there hungry. The room was immaculate, the bed was so comfortable and flat screen television made the room a pleasure to be in. This hotel provides room service and even if you forget some toiletries, even deodorant, they will provide them to you at no additional cost. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you and pick you up at the airport for free and even take you to the hospital 24/7 at no additional cost. This was absolutely perfect and convenient for me since I was traveling back and forth to the hospital each day. I would never stay at any other hotel in the area after my experience with the Holiday Inn on Williston Road. No hotel in the area can compete with them.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo