All reviews raisin bread good nights sleep complimentary breakfast free wifi english muffin defective
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ugly and old... We stayed (my hubby, my daughter and I) there because we need a place to sleep and no other places were availables on Labour Day weekend. Take your 109$ and go to a Comfort Inn instead, this is my advice. It is very clean but so old that you will not enjoy it!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I booked a room here for one night talking to the owner. When I arrived I was told that they had taken me off the list and rented the room to some one else. I did not cancel the reservation. I was left hit
Gh and dry on a weekend when almost every hotel was booked. Never again. I thought I might end up sleeping in my van. The hotel is old and upon arriving I was not anxious to stay there. No one ther seemed to have any concern about finding me another room after they canceled my reservation by mistake. I would NOT recommend this as a reliable place to stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had to stay in town overnight on business. This was by far the best value - $52 including tax. It had cable and wifi, and the rooms were neat and clean. Front desk staff were polite and courteous. I would definitely stay here again and I heartily recommend the motel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank palousern
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I am currently staying at the North Star Motel and I highly recommend this motel to all travelers. It is very cozy and clean. The staff is very friendly and hospitable. And definitely fits into all budgets. Come and see for yourself. Dont pass this motel. Definitely stop in.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2011

we were passing through the area and stopped in to inquire about the rates and the area. the staff was very polite and friendly. the rooms were neat and very clean. i would highly recommend this small, quaint place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple