“Sophisticated Fare with a Human Touch”
Review of Cafe Shelburne Inc - CLOSED

Cafe Shelburne Inc
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have dined at this restaurant a number of times and never been disappointed. Cafe Shelburne is family owned, so refreshingly distinctive and the food is excellent. On my most recent visit the cod was superb and the creme brûlée matches any I have ever sampled!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Shelburne Inc

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Imaginative menu thoughtfully prepared by a real professional. This is a very nice restaurant, do yourself a favour and eat here, you won't regret it

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have gone to Café Shelburne many times and loved it. Tonight I did not like the squash ravioli as a special. Boring. My husband's and son's filet mignon were way overcooked, even beyond one asking for medium and the other asking for medium well. My rack of lamb was delicious, although not a generous portion.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a reliable place when you want a rich, traditional French dinner. Rich sauces, excellent entrees - a great place to propose!! (as I did).

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food is amazing and the staff very well informed. This is our go to place for very special occasions.