“Nice building, touristy stuff inside”

The Shelburne Country Store
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Shelburne
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stopped in as tourists, having seen a brochure for the Country Store. There was nothing in there that you couldn't get anywhere else...Chinese junk, stuffed animals, toys, Christmas ornaments, kitchen gadgets. The one save was the amazing display and choice of Baggallini purses and bags....great prices on them. We also had the maple flavored ice cream. It was okay. Wasn't worth the half hour we spent in there. Skip it.

1  Thank ClaytonTraveler202

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stopped in at The Shelburne Country Store and it was a fun visit with many, many Vermont items to purchase. It has a little of everything and seems to go on and on. This is a store full of nostalgia (and souvenirs of course) and you can spend a lot of time there without even realizing it. This was definitely worth the stop in a lovely town.

1  Thank happycouple22025
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I moved to Vermont in 1967 and the Shelburne Country Store was here then. It has changed hands over the years but the concept has stayed the same--great Vermont products and nice gifts. Jams, jellys, fudge and penny candy are just a few of the things you will find here. Also maple creamies. Worth making this a part of your visit to the Champlain Valley of Vermont.

1  Thank Kwrosz
Reviewed June 28, 2014

One thing I found there was a chutney I like and can no longer find near my home. Good selection of homemade chocolates. Trinkets, souvenirs, cheap Christmas ornaments, inexpensive jewelry. Ambience charming,.

1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Making a trip over to Vermont I always a stop in to The Shelburne Country Store as they have the best fresh candy black licorice, chocolates too.
If you are looking for a gift, this is the place.
I also make a trip over to purchase old fashion candy canes. They are so fresh and taste amazing
Made the old fashion way, that I remember as a kid
Christmas would not be the same without these large canes
This really is an old fashion country store, which I prefer not like the run of the mill gift shop for tourists!

1  Thank beevee2013