“Wow”

Folino's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza. Excellent , imaginative toppings and creative combinations. The setup with Fiddlehead in the same building is genius!

There are newer reviews for Folino's Wood Fired Pizza

Reviewed March 6, 2014

They make thin crust brick oven pizza with fresh toppings to eat there or for take out. Sometimes the crust is a little burnt. You can purchase beer at Fiddlehead Brewery in the same building and bring it over to enjoy with your pizza, or bring your own wine or other beverages. I'm pleased they have gluten free pizza.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This place is awesome! Good, fresh pizza attached to a great brewery. If you're ever in the Shelburne farms area, i recommend coming here for a nice lunch. The crust is thin and crispy. The toppings are super fresh. My friend ordered a small buffalo chicken and it looked amazing, but i didn't try it because my boyfriend and I ordered a large with scallops, bacon and lemons zest... that's right a scallop pizza, and it was the best pizza I've ever eaten. I'm a jersey girl who's been living in VT for the last 4 years and I haven't been able to find any pizza that can compare to what I can get back home.

As others have mentioned, the restaurant is technically BYOB, but they are conveniently located in the same building as Fiddlehead Brewery, so a freshly tapped keg is readily available and even better, this place provides frosted pint glasses in a refrigerator they have set up in their dining area.

This is definitely a place i cannot wait to return to!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The pizza in this place is hot, fresh, crisp and just about perfect. I also really like the whole open, industrial feel of the restaurant. Good selection and you can make your own as well. A very good eating experience.
The second time we went, they had just added a 12.5% "service charge" on ALL bills. The problem is, there is absolutely no service! You have to place your order at the counter, fetch your own drinks, fetch your own plates and flatware and I think there is an expectation that you will bus your own table. Nobody came around to check on us or ask us how our meal was. Now that is fine and that is what I expected but DO NOT add a service charge if you do not provide service. I sent them an email to clarify this policy before writing this review but no response 2 weeks later.

4  Thank PogoSenior
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was my first time here and I will go back again and again. First note it is not your typical place and is a combo of server yourself and sit down. Make sure you read the back of the menu so you know how to order- they give great directions. We tried three pizzas two Gluten Free (and the non gluten person had Gluten) and regular. My son and husband do not like sauce on their pizza so for gluten free we got one garlic oil and one with sauces. I made my son and husband try it and they both LOVED the sauce I think because it is not fancy it is easy crushed tomato. Per Vermont it is all farm to table and freshly made. This is a BYOB place they have some drinks (soda and waters) but if you have a small child they do not have straws so bring your own or a sippy cup. Having Fiddlehead next door is great so you can get a beer and bring it over. We will go back over and over again.