T-Bird Motor Inn
Quality Inn Shelburne(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
$93
Days Inn Shelburne/burlington(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
$84
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
$79
Hotels.com
$126
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
$103
ComfortSuites
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
$118
Hotwire.com
$71
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
$169
$161
Official Website
All reviewsrestaurant next doorcontinental breakfastshelburne museumdiscount ticketspicnic tablesroad noisecleanest hotelc worked finebreakfast placeaway from the roadcoffee potflat screen tvmom and popgreat poolplenty of hot watera great place to staystay there again
Reviewed July 30, 2009

We stayed here 2 nights. The room was clean, roomy and very nice. Note: I am a clean freak. The pool area is pretty. Good sized spotless bathroom. The staff was helpful for us in finding a restaurant and fun activities to do.

Go here if you are in Shelburne. some of the other places look creepy.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Very clean and well cared for motel. Nothing fancy but still very nice. Owner was very nice and always helpful. Rate of $109.00 was fair. Stayed in Lake Placid the next night and payed $ 234.00 for a brand new room at The Crowne Plaza which was lovely.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2009

I traveled to Vt to meet a friend for a few day visit and stayed at the T-Bird. The motel is centrally located to all the Shelburne sites and we were able to travel back and forth quite conveniently.
It is spotlessly clean...inside and out with large, comfortable rooms that appear quite new The grounds and pool area were also very quiet and peaceful.
The manager even fixed my reading glasses which saved me spending valuable vacation time looking for an optometrist.
And they had wifi! Which was simple to use and fast.
My friend and I felt secure and comfortable in a room that could easily have accommodated a family.
I was surprised to read negative reviews as I thought the price, considering the location, coupons, breakfast and room size as well as the pool, was quite reasonable for what was received. I don't know of any rooms in New England where a family could stay for $30 or $40 dollars during high season. And compared to what I paid last summer for B&B lodging in Great Britain, it was a bargain!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2009

I stayed 3 nights at the T-Bird and found the room to be excellent and very affordably priced compared to the chain motels/hotels in the area. The room was far superior to any cut rate motel and much more quiet and friendly than any of the chains. The outside of the motel is beautiful with manicured landscaping that continues with a very clean and enjoyable room. The bathroom was excellent and the room was immaculate. To top it all off the motel provides a continental breakfast at a small coffee shop right next door. I read some of the recent reviews and honestly don't understand the comments about being overpriced. Candidly, anyone looking to pay $30-$40 a night for an excellent, clean and quiet room near Burlington is not dealing in reality. I travel a lot for business and that type of deal is not available at any decent motel/hotel near a major city or tourist attraction.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My wife and I recently stayed at this inn. We are a young couple (mid 20's) on a tight budget, and not high maintenance at all. It is in a good location, I can say that much for it. However we paid $100 for one night, and I felt like I should have only paid $30. The room that, just a room. 2 full size (not queen like expected) beds, about 18" off the ground, small tube TV, no refrigerator, an AC from the early 90's and no floor space.
The lighting was adequate, but you had to walk around and over things to reach light switches. The mirrors in the room were slightly warped, and it gave it that fun house effect. The ceiling tiles were basic composite Styrofoam panels, with a small amount of them missing corners and such.
The first room we were in the Air Conditioner did not work, so we had to change rooms to one that was identical to the one we were in originally.
The bathroom was a decent size, but it had no ventilation except a window which if the curtains were opened, provided the other individuals staying across the yard a direct view of your lower stomach and up.
Keep in mind we were there for a wedding, and we needed proper mirrors. I found that I used the reflection in my car window more than the room mirror. It was not a horrible place, it just is not worth the money they charged. No refrigerator, little room, broken AC, small old TV, horrible mirrors, short full size beds. I would recommend this to friends if it were cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple