“Great breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Very nice family owned & operated restaurant. Small & popular so get there early to avoid a wait. Eggs beni on homemade bread .... YUMMY

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great, home cooked food. The service was good during both of our visits. I had the pulled pork sandwich with baked beans. My wife had chicken tenders with fries. Neither of us could finish our meals and were satisfied with the quality. Only complaint was that they could have used less syrup in the chocolate milk.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A little local place with great food. It was Red Sox nation so I felt at home. We had breakfast here from the hotel next door so I am not sure about other meal times but from what I saw everything looked good. Real cute place.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

good food and nice people. fast, friendly and reasonably priced. we had breakfast there two mornings, nothing but good things to say.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

A nice clean casual diner. No flies... Went for breakfast nice selection. Owner enters bbq contests and won a few too so I bet lunch is good too.

1  Thank zack728