“Pajamagram”

Vermont Teddy Bear Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Shelburne
More attraction details
Owner description: Vermont Teddy Bear Company is the largest maker of hand-crafted, American-made Teddy Bears! Embraced by the scenic Green Mountains, Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains, the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory colors the countryside in beautiful Shelburne, Vermont, USA.Visit Us In Vermont - See How Vermont Teddy Bears are Born! Read about our Factory Tour, Bear Shop, Make A Friend For Life(R) program, and upcoming Special Events, all here at our fun-stuffed Teddy Bear Factory.
Huntsville, AL
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Pajamagram”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the parent/sister? company of Pajamagram, which is the business I patronized. The products are very high quality, prompt delivery. I think they are a little pricy, but the value is there. We usually buy the family set for Christmas.

2 Thank CaribeTraveller
Laura S, Manager at Vermont Teddy Bear Company, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
That is true! We're glad to hear you liked the Pajamas from PajamaGram. Have a great day!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manchester Township, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Had fun, spent alot of money”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My boyfriend and I were staying in Vermont and thought it would be fun and cute to go to the Vermont teddy bear company. We took the tour which was adorable and full of teddy bear puns. I of coarse wanted a teddy bear, how could I not. We spend $90 by the time we were done. It was fun for the hour, but probably won't go back.

Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Buyer beware overly priced teddy bears”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My 8 yr old son was very disappointed with this attraction. We priced the largest teddy bear in the gift shop, it cost $200 bucks, later we went shopping to the University mall in S.Burlington where we found the exact same large teddy bear for $120 dollars! Absolutely no advantage buying any Teddy Bears from that gift shop, leave the money in your pocket, take the 1 hour tour and then go buy the same Teddy bear elsewhere.

1 Thank stosito
We apologize for your disappointment. That was a special promotion we were running for the mall prior to Christmas, but it was not available at all locations. We would be more than happy to honor the discounted price you saw, just call Robin at 1-802-985-1643.

Peace, Love & Teddy Bears,
Laura from Vermont Teddy Bear
Fairhope, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great quality and service”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was the second time I bought pajamas for my wife as a Christmas present from Pajamagram.com, a Vermont Teddy Bear Company subsidiary.

They offer a very wide selection of top quality pajamas. Their offerings trend towards "cute" pajamas, but they also offer flannels, sexy silks, slippers and robes. My wife always looks great in their "cute" pajamas. I wish they had petites, but I just stay with capri-length legs bottoms and half-sleeve tops. As for pricing, they're on the high side, but the convenience of browsing thru 100s of garments in their online catalog, the quality and the efficient service make it worth the expense.

1 Thank FairhopeFred
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Neat!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place is super cool and kid friendly! our tour was awesome and our tour guide was very nice, friendly and fun! it was cool to see how these special teddy bears are made, and also get to hear the story behind the teddy bear. i would highly recommend going in and checking it out if you are in the area!

Visited May 2013