“If you are searching for comfort, peace, and...”
other travelers have booked this property
Up close cottage view Cozy Queen Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Up close cottage view
Cozy Queen Bed
Kitchen complete w/coffee supplies and other cookware
4th of July Welcome Basket
View from living room area
Vermont Sunset from Cottage
Occasional Visitor
Hawk
Morning Sunrise
View from cottage entrance facing north
Grill & eating area
Private fire pit facing the White Mtns and overlooking our Lodge.
View from our Lodge entrance up to the Private Cottage.  Tree line provides plenty of privacy to you when Lodge is in...
Private road to cottage
Look for our sign at the entrance to our driveway from the main road.
Direct access to walking paths
Lots of snow fall April 2014. Perfect for snow shoeing!
Woods behind cottage - Winter 2014
Walking path perfect for hiking and snow shoeing.
Visitor
This gem is only 2 miles up the road from us.
Awww~ Mama and her baby
On-site secluded stream for cooling off on a hot Vermont day.
Local made soaps and lotions provided for your stay
Beautiful August Full Moon
Recent moose visit May 2015
May 2015
private fire pit
Halloween decor
Names removed for privacy
Names removed for privacy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vacation7...
“If you are searching for comfort, peace, and truth, you can find it within the stillness of Wheelock Way.”
Reviewed August 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was in such great pain. And I knew what I needed was a privacy and nature in order to heal. Finding Wheelock Way online, I felt drawn to this cottage and this land. When I arrived there, I found sanctuary in that sweet little cottage. There is a saying: " As Within, so Without." I understand that the world mirrors what it is that is inside of us. It is also true that beauty of the environment can find itself within a broken heart. “As Without, So Within" is a new truth that I have lived.

The cottage and trails and the stream and the creatures, as well as my books, journal and cd, all guided me to a quiet place inside, a stillness, a sanctuary. That beauty, the stillness, and with it, a growing awareness of how I might live my best life, began to settle within. It is still with me now. As I move forward, with my intention to bring Light where there is darkness, I have Audrey and the land and water and creatures of Wheelock Way, as well as my precious one, to thank. I am forever thankful. The beauty I found now touches every life I touch.

And Audrey...I just wanted you to know how very much your gift means to me. Namaste.

Deborah

Aug 27, 2017
Wow! What a beautiful review! My heart sings with joy in knowing that our space lent a hand in your healing and we look forward to your return.
You're welcome and Thank You for choosing us and we look forward to a future visit.
Peace!
Jtaacneyn...
“Absolutely Incredible”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Our stay was wonderful and we definitely plan on staying again. Audrey was so accommodating, I mean I haven't been anywhere else where they'll cook you homemade meals and all you have to do is heat it up when you're ready. It was secluded like we wanted yet only 10 minutes to town. We have never been so satisfied.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 20, 2016
Thank you, again, for choosing to stay at our cottage and glad the drive down the mountain road was easy for you both - technically, it's 20 minutes to town but, if it felt like 10 then you enjoyed the scenery along the way! :)
You were great guests to host and so happy you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to your return and meeting your children!
terrythee...
“Outstanding space”
Reviewed October 24, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Great cottage in serene setting on a mountain. Many extras to include; great shower with abundant hot water, many little perks ( snacks, all cooking utensils, microwave, fully stocked kitcken, satelite television) No wifi but cell reception was excellent. Loads of privacy, cozy, 10 mile drive to town with beer gardens, grocery etc. Veyr friendly and helpful proprietor . We will definitely be back

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 10, 2014
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing