“Artisan Ice Cream and Chocolates.. Mmmm...”
Review of The Chocolate Barn

The Chocolate Barn
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Shaftsbury
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The owners have a broad range of products... Delicious chocolates, antiques, and, their emerging specialty, ice cream! Ice cream will never be the same again after you have tried the Chocolate Barn.

I love the coffee fudge swirl (made with French press coffee!!!), strawberry or blueberry (made with organic from Clear brook farm across the road!!!), or mint chocolate chip.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Everything is good at this place. The woodwork items, the chocolates, the friendly spirit... However, for me it is the ICE CREAM... really extraordinary. Don't miss this if you are on Rt 7 or 7A... or in Bennington or Manchester, Vermont.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I saw other recommendations to stop by here and try the ice cream, so that is what we did, as I am a huge fan of ice cream. I got a cone of the mint chocolate chip and my husband got Caramel Coffee Swirl or something similar to that. They were both very good, and they were nice enough to let us sample before we picked our flavor. We also browsed the selection of chocolates and candies, which were well laid out, and at least the ones that we bought, delicious as well. The owners were very friendly as well, which made the visit that much more enjoyable. Well worth the stop if you are in the area!

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I have never tasted anything as wonderful as the chocolate ice cream from The Chocolate Barn in my whole entire life. The truffles are quite good as well.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

No way! Don't even bother stopping; not worth your time....or nearly getting hit as you back out onto the road.